AQUA BLUE H20 W10295370-WF REFRIGERATOR WATER FILTER
For use in Whirlpool refrigerator water filtration systems
Easy to install - filter is mounted in the kickplate area at the bottom of the refrigerator.
This is a replacement Whirlpool filter, This Filter Features:
Premium Quality dependable and safe
Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great
Will remove or reduce Chlorine, tastes and odors that may be present in your drinking water
Designed to provide up to six months of life or 500 gallons
Does not remove minerals which may be beneficial to health
The W10295370-WF filter will replace the following part numbers:
Whirlpool: P4RFWB, P5WB2L, P5WB2L, PS2378001, W10276924, W10291030, W10295370
Works with the following models:
Whirlpool: BRS62CRBNA00Whirlpool BRS70HEANA00, BRS70HRANA00, BRS70HRBNA00, BRS80ARANA00
Whirlpool: WRS526SIAE, WRS526SIAH, WRS526SIAM, WRS537SIAB, WRS537SIAE, WRS537SIAF, WRS537SIAH, WRS537SIAM, WRS537SIAT, WRS950SIAB, WRS950SIAE, WRS950SIAH, WRS950SIAM, WRS950SIAW, WRS965CIAE, WRS965CIAH, WRS965CIAM
Compatible with select refrigerators including :
ASD2275BRB, ASD2275BRS, ASD2275BRW, ASD2575BRB, ASD2575BRS, ASD2575BRW, ISF25D2XBM, JSC24C8EAM, JSC24C8EAY, KSF22C4CYB, KSF22C4CYW, KSF22C4CYY, MSB27C2XAB and MSB27C2XAM models.Also compatible with MSB27C2XAW, MSF22D4XAM, MSF25D4XAS, MSF25D4XAW, WRL767SIAM, WRS321CDBM, WRS322FDAM, WRS322FNAM, WRS325FDAM, WRS325FNAM, WRS342FIAB, WRS342FIAM, WRS342FIAT, WRS342FIAW, WRS346FIAB, WRS346FIAM, WRS346FIAT and WRS346FIAW models.
Note: Filter must be pushed firmly into receiver and turned until filter is locked in place. If filter is not locked correctly, water will not flow.
1. Locate the water filter in the top-right corner of the refrigerator compartment
2. Lift open the filter cover door. The filter will be released and then eject as the door is opened
3. When the door is completely open, pull the filter straight out
4. Take the new filter out of its packaging and remove the covers from the O-rings. Be sure the O-rings are still in place after the covers are removed
5. With the arrow pointing up, align the new filter with the filter housing and slide it into place. The filter cover door will automatically begin to close as the new filter is inserted
6. Close the filter cover door completely in order to snap the filter into place. You may need to press hard
7. Flush the water system
8. Reset filter status light following instructions in your owners manual
9. Replace filter every 6 months
The W10295370-WF Water Filter reduces the following health related contaminants:
96.40% of Chlorine Taste and Odour
96.00% of Particulates (Class III)
As with all built-in refrigerator water filters, the W10295370-WF does not remove Fluoride.
Note: The filter provides cleaner, fresher water &ice. Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by the water filter device are not necessarily in your water
Go to see all of "AquaBlue H2O Products"