AQUA BLUE H2O COMPATIBLE EXTERNAL INLINE FRIDGE WATER FILTERS DA2010CB
4378411 WF270 GENERIC WHIRLPOOL FILTER 10JG5M
This listing is for external compatible water filters with 1/4" pushfit connections.
This listing is for inline external water filters.
External inline refrigerator water filter is a replacement cartridge for side-by-side refrigerators that have externally fitted cartridges
Aqua Blue H2O Compatible External In-Line Fridge Water Filter DA2010CB, Premium Water Filter for WHIRLPOOL is a suitable replacement for 4378411 and refrigerators that have a filter outside at the back of the fridge or in a nearby cabinet.
The DA2010CBWF fridge filters for compatible with the following filter part numbers:
4378411, WF270, WF/12 WF270, WF001, WF020, WF12, WF270,4378411, WF270, BFFR, BFFRF0.25, BFFRMAX, BFFRS, TRU501, BFFR, BFFRF0.25, BFFRLG, BFFRMAX, BFFRS, BFFRSED, GILF1025, GT1-73, GT6-1 Fridge Filter, GILF1025, GT6-12, RFWH050, 2890JC2990A, 6-CCB-210G, Aquaflow,IN-10, K2333, K3MFC201F,6ED27DQXFW01,6ED25DQXBW00,6ED25DQXFB.6ED25DQXVW00
This is for external compatible water filters with 1/4" pushfit connections
You are buying Superior Quality compatible filters with push-fit connections.
Installation and replacement procedure for the Compatible External fridge water filter :
1. Find isolation valve which will be located somewhere on the water supply line to the fridge. Turn it off and to depressurise the system draw a large glass of water from the water outlet at the fridge.
2. Have a bucket and towel ready as there will be a small spillage of water during this process. Remove the old filter by depressing the locking collar at each end of the filter with your thumb nail (or similar) and at the same time pull out the water supply line. Discard the old filter.
3. Take the new filter, making sure the flow direction is correct and insert the inlet side only, the line will go in approx 5 – 10mm and you will feel it hit home.
4. IMPORTANT - Placing the filter in the bucket, turn on the water supply and allow about 5 litres of water to flow through the filter and into the bucket. This will remov e any loose carbon fines. Turn off the water supply and connect the line that feeds into the fridge. Turn on the water supply and run approx 2 litres through the system.
5. Complete the Replacement Due sticker and place in a visible area inside the fridge door.
The DA2010CBWF Water Filter reduces the following health related contaminants:
Chlorine Taste and Odour
Particulate (Class III)
As with all built-in refrigerator water filters, the DA2010CBWF does not remove Fluoride.
Note: The filter provides cleaner, fresher water & ice.
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by the water filter device are not necessarily in your water
Go to see all of "AquaBlue H2O Products"