Aqua Blue DA97-17376B-WF
Suits for DA97-17376B, DA97-08006C, HAF-QIN/EXP, Samsung Side-by-Side and French-door Refrigerators
DA97-17376B-WF filter creates better tasting water for drinking and making beverages as well as clean, clearer, healthy ice.
Samsung DA97-17376B, DA97-08006C, HAF-QIN/EXP
Reduces impurities and improve the taste and quality of your drinking water.
Compatible Refrigerator Model Numbers:
SRF630BFH2, SRF644CDLS, SRF645CDBLS, RF23M8070SG/AA,
RF23M8070SR/AA, RF23M8090SG/AA, RF23M8090SR/AA, RF23M8570SG/AA,
RF23M8570SR/AA, RF23M8590SG/AA, RF23M8590SR/AA, RF23M8960S4/AA,
RF23M8960MT/AA, BRF365200AP/AA, BRF425200AP/AA, RF23M8580SG/SA
How long should my Samsung Fridge Water Filter last?
Refrigerator manufacturers strongly recommend that fridge water filters be replaced at least every 6 months or when the "change filter" light comes on. However, if you notice the clarity or taste of your water changing, that's the best indication that it's time for a change! A routine 6 month change-out cycle ensures that your water stays fresh and your refrigerator's ice & water mechanisms are protected from corrosion.
Samsung water filters, using high grade carbon block, help remove numerous substances which may be present in your water such as chlorine, microbial cysts, heavy metals & chemicals - common industrial substances with high toxicities that can infiltrate water source.
1. Shut off the water supply. Then, turn the water
filter about 1/4 turn, counter-clockwise.
2. Pull the water filter from the case filter.
• Sometimes, it is hard to disassemble the water filter because impurities in the water cause it to stick. If you are having difficulties, grip the water
filter firmly and pull it hard.
• When you pull the water filter, a little water can
leak from the opening. This is normal. To minimize the water leaks, keep the filter cartridge horizontal when you pull it.
• To prevent overflow, empty the water tray filter and dry around the filter case.
3. Insert the new filter into the filter case.
4. Push the filter, and then turn it clockwise until it locks.
• The locked symbol should be lined up with the
5. Press the alarm/hold 3 sec for Filter Reset The color of indicator changes from red to light off.
6. If you turned off the water supply, turn it back on
Dimensions: Approx. 19.8cm (Length) x 5.6cm (Diameter)
Aqua Blue DA97-17376B-WF water filter reduces health related contaminants:
96.40% of Chlorine Taste and Odour
96.00% of Particulates (Class III)
As with all built-in refrigerator water filters, the Aqua Blue DA97-17376B-WF does not remove Fluoride.
Note: The filter provides cleaner, fresher water & ice.
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by the water filter device are not necessarily in your water.
Go to see all of "AquaBlue H2O Products"