AQUA BLUE H20 LT800PWF Refrigerator Water Filter
Replacement Refrigerator Water Filter LT800PWF FOR LG FRIDGES
• LMXS30776S, LMXS30746S, LMXC24746S
• LSXS26466S, LSXS26366S, LSXS26326S, LSXS26326W, LSXS26326B, LSXS22423S, LSXS22423W, LSXS22423B
About the LT800PWF:
It's possible to have great tasting water at an economical price, and filter replacement is quick and easy! LT800PWF eliminates harmful chemicals which gives you safer and better tasting drinking water.
Reduces impurities and improve the taste and quality of your drinking water.
LG recommend replacement every 6 months.
LT800PWF Fridge Filter For LG Fridges Replace Or is Compatible With The Following Filter Part Numbers :
LMXS30776S, LMXS30746S, LMXC24746S, LSC22991ST, LSXS26466S, LSXS26366S, LSXS26326S, LSXS26326W, LSXS26326B, LSXS22423S, LSXS22423W, LSXS22423B, GF-5D712SL,GF5D712SL,GL-5d712sl
1. If the top shelf, which is located below the water filter, is in the highest position, it will need to be removed.
This can be done in two simple steps:
Tilt up the front of the shelf and lift it.
Pull the shelf out.
2. Now, let's remove the old filter. Pull the water filter downward and turn it counterclockwise to pull it out.
Make sure to rotate the filter down completely before pulling it out of the manifold hole.
3. Take a new water filter out of its packaging and remove the protectiv cover from the o-rings.
With the filter tabs in the horizontal position, push the new filter into the manifold hole, rotate it up into place, and close the cover.
4. Now that the filter is replaced, dispense 2.5 gallons of water to remove trapped air and contaminants from the system.
Depress and release the
dispenser pad for cycles of 30 seconds ON and 60 seconds OFF, rather then dispensing continuously.
If your model is equipped with a Water Filter Indicator on the display, press and hold the FILTER button or RESET button for approximately
5 seconds to reset
the Filter Indicator
The LT800PWF Water Filter reduces the following health related contaminants:
96.40% of Chlorine Taste and Odour
96.00% of Particulates (Class III)
As with all built-in refrigerator water filters, the Aqua Blue H2O LT800PWF does not remove Fluoride.
Note: The filter provides cleaner, fresher water & ice.
Important: Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system. The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by the water filter device are not necessarily in your water
Go to see all of "AquaBlue H2O Products"